Monday, August 20, 2012

The Black needle













At night when we finished working for the day, I was out of the store with deliveries to Mizuki.

Because the order came from Mizuki's shop, I thought of meeting Mizuki on the way home.

When you go a bit north from "Heibon", there's Mizuki's shop, "Black needle."

Although it was a studio which made tattoos in the first place, since the waiting room was made into a bar, it has been an alternating space.

Tattoos have become popular as a casual fashion besides rib teams carving their tag arts on themselves, so Mizuki's shop seemed to be quite prosperous.

Of course since Mizuki is a tattooist too, he has asked if he could tattoo me too. I'm not interested so I won't do it.













I walked the town which had begun to get dark, and arrived near the "Black needle."

This area was Dry Juice's territory. I noticed the figures of the members here and there.

Because when I've been with Mizuki I've got acquainted with the members too, so they won't get involved when I walk through their territory.



"Aah, Aoba-san."





"Oo, long time no see."





"Business with Mizuki-san?"





"Because our shop got an order. I came to deliver it."





"Mizuki-san is currently at the hangout."





"I see. I'll try going there then."




The hangout was not far from here. I decided to head over there.













The Dry Juice's hangout was a household of a large family over several alleys. Because of the large number of people, the nature and area was spread.

While members hung about in each alley, the place in which Mizuki is always present was decided.













In front of stairs where a huge tag art was drawn, Mizuki was talking with other members.

When he noticed me, Mizuki beckoned me to come closer with his hand.













"Nice to see you again~ Heibon's delivery service here."















Mizuki: "Aa, the things I asked? Thank you."

I passed the bag and sent the receipt with my coil. I received a confirmation reply from Mizuki, and with that the delivery was done.













Mizuki: "Thank you as always. Because your shop has minor parts too, it's really reliable."



"I'll tell that to boss."















Mizuki: "Are you going home after this?"



"Yeah."















Mizuki: "Good job. I'm going back to my shop now, come and drink something."



"Well, if you insist."















Mizuki began to walk away from the wall. I followed after him.

The surrounding guys greeted Mizuki as he passed them.

Among them were guys who bowed at an angle of 90 degrees, and Mizuki smiled wryly a little.













Black needle was a dark building with a small sign placed where it didn't attract attention.

When the door was opened and we went inside, I was greeted by a music playing at a nice tempo.

The bar which served as a waiting room was larger than imagining from the appearance.

In the dim lighting, several bodies were sunken into a sofa, reading a magazine or talking in whispers.













Reception on the left side,

Bar counter on the right, and the door in the back led to the operating room.













Mizuki talked with a young part-timer at the reception desk. In the meantime, I looked at the state of the shop.



"There seems to be less customers today?"




When I asked casually from Mizuki who had finished talking with the part-timer, bitterness appeared in his expression.













Mizuki: "That's true....."



"What's wrong?"




Mizuki: "No, you know. We talked about it yesterday, remember? The disappearances."



"Yeah."




Mizuki: "I think it's also because of that, the decrease of customers."



"Eh? Like everyone's scared and stopped going outside?"




Mizuki: "I think the influence hasn't yet reached that far but....... Overall it's falling, or the atmosphere is like that."



"I see."




Mizuki: "After that, we got some information again. But I don't know if it's true or false at all."

With a serious expression Mizuki urged me to lend an ear. I brought my face near Mizuki.













Mizuki: "The team abductions, They say it was Morphine after all."



"That's not possible. Because Morphine is......"




Mizuki: "It seems that there are some guys who have seen Morphine."



"Isn't that some random remark of some fool who wants attention? You believe that?"



Mizuki: "That's why I said I don't know if it's true or not. I only heard it from some people."

Mizuki: "Anyway, now all Rib teams are growing uneasy with the fear of a surprise attack. But,"

Mizuki then raised the edges of his mouth defiantly.

Mizuki: "Morphine or whatever, it doesn't concern our team. They won't be a threat."



"Right?"















While I returned a smile, I remembered a faint anxiety.

I felt that recently Mizuki has put a little too much effort on Rib.

I hope he doesn't collapse suddenly........













Mizuki: "Oh right, let's drink something. Let's go over there."













When I walked towards the bar with Mizuki, a tattoo design displayed by the reception desk caught my eyes.













It was carefully put in a frame.



"Was this here before?"





"Oh, that. No, I got that from a tattooist I respect. It's cool, right?"





"Although he's a famous person said to have God's skills, he doesn't have a shop. If he doesn't personally know you, he won't tattoo you."




"So he refuses unfamiliar customers?"





"That's right. A little while ago he came to this shop by chance, and I got it then. He really was a person with an unusual aura after all."














Mizuki seemed to be really glad. He fairly liked that picture.



"If he's that amazing, I'd like to see him once, too."















Mizuki: "You don't want a tattoo, right?"



"Yeah."




Mizuki: "In that case, no way."



"Eeh~"




Mizuki: "If you want to know why, it'd be 1 million yen."



"Expensive! That's overcharging."




Mizuki: "Ahaha."













When we joked and laughed, the ringtone of my coil sounded.



"..........Nn?"















It was a call from "Delivery Works."

PiPi



"Hello?"















Yoshie-san: "Ah, thank goodness it went through! Aoba-chan!?"



"Yes."




Yoshie-san: "It's me, me! Yoshie!"



"What's the matter?"




Yoshie-san: "Oh my, it's serious! Very serious! Please listen to me and don't panic, okay?"



"....... Yes."




Yoshie-san: "Tae-san has.......!"



"! Grandma!?"






NEXT: Memories







No comments:

Post a Comment