Sunday, August 19, 2012

Are you a magician?













"Are you a magician?"





"No, I am not. As I said earlier, I am called Clear. Who is that person named magician?"




".............. No, whatever. Forget it."





"Well then, until next time."




Even though it didn't rain he opened the umbrella, turned around and left.



"................, ............... What just happened."




I stared at the back of the gasmask in utter amazement.



"............... Let's just go back to the shop."




Somehow....... I had the feeling like I'd been made fun of by a tanuki or a fox.

I didn't see anyhting. ............... Yeah, anything.

I made it like that and returned to the shop.













When I returned to the shop, Bonjin-kun was flustered.













Bonjin-kun: "Cleaning..... cleaning.......?"













....... That's right.

Because of the gasmask I completely forgot.

Because those brats rioted inside the shop, it was in a crazy mess......



"Aa-a......."




First the kids, then the gasmask....... today was one of those days.

Suddenly feeling tired, I slowly began to put away items that were scattered back in order.




NEXT: The Black needle







No comments:

Post a Comment