Friday, August 3, 2012

Relaxing













After I passed out in front of the shop.......

Ren called Mr. Haga, and he let me rest in the shop for a while.

Even though I lost the bag I was supposed to deliver, Mr. Haga said with his usual smiling face that I could go home for today.

I decided to depend on the kindness of Mr. Haga obediently and went home.













It seemed like grandma wasn't home yet, and the house was dark.

Click













I turned on the electricity of the dark entrance hall, entered the corridor and went to the kitchen. I took a headache pill from the shelf and drank more than usual.

Though it actually should be taken after a meal, it was my top priority to suppress the headache.

Probably because I was relieved to be at home, I was so tired that it was troublesome to walk.

With a feeling like I'd want to fall in bed right now, I entered my own room on the second floor.













Thud

I took Ren out of the bag and put him on the bed, I removed my jacket and layed down right away too.

Haa........

Losing the bag I was supposed to deliver, and to top it off I even left early....

Mr. Haga's smile and consideration were great, and a sense of guilt flocked just for remembering it.



"What am I doing......"




But, this is all because of that weird rabbit head.

And..... Rhyme.

Is everyone addicted and hyping about that kind of thing.....

When I was remembering that unrealistic space I began to feel worse again, and I rose slowly.

Maybe because the medicine hadn't taken effect yet, the headache was not settling. At these times.....













I took the headphones I threw away together with the jacket, and put them on.













I selected my favorite music from the coil, and closed my eyes leaving my body to the flowing music.

When I've been restless or not feeling very well, this has been my relaxation method from long time ago.

I was immersed in the world of me and music.

"......nn..."

The rhythm and tempo of the music, my breathing and heartbeat.

They tuned little by little, melted and became one big surge eventually.

"Ha......."

The whirlpool of melody wrapped my body and stroked softly.

The sound permeated the skin, mingled with the blood and moved gently inside.













".......ah......."

[Boy, don't do this when other's are present, you might be in danger, if you know what I mean... ^__^]

Various light colored lights danced in my head like a soft film.

It was very pleasant and I calmed down. When thinking that only I was allowed here, this is a place only for me, I felt peaceful.

"A......"













The discord of headache and the noise of the body became distant, Only a quiet sound that affected the inside of my body was transmitted.

Like being pushed into a wave that spread to all parts of the body, a faint breath escaped from my lips time and again.

So comfortable......

I felt like I was sinking more deeply than usual today.

Pain and such were all gone somewhere.

If I fall asleep like this, all that's left is to wait for a calm waking to come.

If I fall asleep like this.....













".............?"

A sound......?

I opened my eyes slightly. But because my consciousness was blurred, I didn't know for sure.

............... Well, whatever.













I gave up on thinking straight, and closed my eyes again.























This place is.......

It's a scene I've seen before. I know it well.

I sat in this sandy beach and talked with a certain person.

The words of that person are important to me like a treasure … … I felt that the words itself shined.























"................., ...................."

".................., ................"

".................,................."

........What did he say again. I can't remember.

Important, words......















NEXT: A visitor







No comments:

Post a Comment