Wednesday, August 22, 2012

I heard a sound from the roof













I heard a heavy sound somewhere.

But, I couldn't afford to think what it was.



"That hurts......!"




A strong pain ran through the arm that was twisted, and I gritted my teeth.

Pat pat



".....?"




"Please separate from master."



"!"




Suddenly I heard a voice of a different person.

I turned to look and....... was startled.



"You..........."















Clear: "Hello, master."

I'm not sure when he came in, but next to the boy stood the gasmask I had met in front of "Heibon."













Boy: ".............."

The boy was cautious with his whole body like a hedgehog, stood up and took some distance from the gasmask.

I rubbed the aching arm when I was released, and straightened myself.

Boy: "You....... when did you come in."













Clear: "Just now, through that window. Master, is this a friend of yours?"



"No........, ........ hm? Through the window?"















When I looked at the said veranda.......

...... The window was open.

Moreover, the lock was cut off roundly......



"You...... what have you done."















Clear: "Because the window was closed, I opened it."



"That's not what I meant......"















Boy: "Master?"

Clear: "Yes. Master is my master."

Boy: "........ Are you kidding?"

The boy scowled at gasmask and me with a fierce expression sequentially.

Even if he looks at me like that, I have no idea what's happening at all.

I mean everything is already too unreasonable and......

Clear: "Anyway, please don't tease master. I won't allow it."



"..............."




Boy: "That's rubbish."

........ that guy, don't tell me he's seriously getting really angry?

The boy turned his body towards the gasmask.

I felt that a bloodlust flowed from his back.













"Oi......."




..... I have to stop them.

If my room gets any more messed up, I'm in trouble......!



"Aoba!"





"Eh!?"




Then the door opened suddenly and Koujaku flew in.













Koujaku: "Are you okay!?"



"Koujaku......!? Why are you here-"




Koujaku: "I sent you an email saying I'd come to talk about Mizuki, didn't I? Then I saw some weirdo in a gasmask going in through the veranda."

 Koujaku: "So I came in a hurry......"

Koujaku: "It seems that one more person besides gasmask was here too."

Koujaku fixed his eyes on the gasmask and the boy.













Boy: "From my point of view, you're the ones who are in the way."













Koujaku: "So you're no that guy's friend?"













Boy: "Don't involve me with him."













Clear: "We certainly have not yet put each other in a category called friends."













Koujaku: "Anyway you guys, leave this instant. If not, I'll throw you out."













Boy: "How."













Koujaku: "I guess there wouldn't be any other choice but to use brute force."













Boy: "Why don't you try? If you're going to."

The boy raised the edges of his mouth provocatively.

Boy: "Although you're shouldering some big stuff, are you so weak you need something like that?"













Koujaku: ".............."

No matter what he wouldn't be affected by such obvious provocation. Don't tell me.......

In front of the scared me, he put both hands together and cracked his knuckles.

Aa......, maybe it's no use.

Koujaku: "That insolent mouth....... I'll silence it right now!"



"Oi wait a minute!"
















As soon as I said that, Koujaku took a long stride towards the boy. The distance was shortened and he tried to catch him.

Woosh!



"...........hu."




The boy dodged quickly, dropped his waist and tried to hit Koujaku.

Just before the boy's fist gazed his cheek, Koujaku avoided it.

........ Hey, now's not the time to watch this calmly!



"Stop it! This is my room!"





"Both of them are strong, aren't they."





"Is this a time to say something so carefree!"




The boy aside, Koujaku usually had lots of patience, he must have a short-temper switch in some strange place.........!

Moreover, if the switch is turned on he won't hear any surrounding voices.....

When the two of them rioted on the floor, the magazines and trash can on the floor were kicked and were stepped on and crushed.

Aaaa......

The other stuff is fine, but please don't go near the computer......



"Really guys give it a rest.........!"




The sound of the two of them rampaging almost covered it, but brutal footsteps going up the stairs from the other side of the door could be heard.














Grandma: "You brats are so noisy! Give me a break!"

The door opened violently, and grandma's angry voice echoed throughout the room.













Koujaku, the boy, gasmask and I stopped moving, and turned to look at grandma like bird chicks.



"You brats......."




Grandma had a visible blood vessel on her forehead, and looked at us with eyes burning with anger.



"Everyone, downstairs! Right now!"











2 comments:

  1. Oooohhh can't wait what comes up next!! I've been following your translation blog for awhile now and am always excited with the translation updates!! Thank you very much for the hard work and your willingness to share it with us :)!!! Looking forward to the next part of the translation!! Clear is really cute hahha XDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for translating! I would be really lost without it. ;__;

    ganbatte!

    ReplyDelete