Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Maintenance













I shut the window leading to the veranda and returned to the room, lowered Ren to the bed and lay down next to him.



"Rhyme.... huh."




Could it be I encountered a tsujigiri after all?

When it happened, Ren appeared in his online mode form. And fought according to my instructions.



"....... Something, set. ....... what was it."




At that time, my mouth moved on it's own like somebody had taken over my body. What was that.

But that feeling.... I feel like I know it.

I don't know why I think so but, it's like......

it resembled a feeling that I have when I invite customers to the store......

That feeling when you know what to say to make the other do what you want.

Have the tsujigiri's always appeared frequently? Let's do a little research.

Although I don't want to get involved too deeply.....

Pipi

...... An email.




"The latest model Allmates, huh?"




It was a direct mail.

Nevertheless, new Allmates appear one after another.

I looked at the contents lightly and closed the coil screen.

Although I've always been attached to things so much that I can't part with them, there are lots of people in the world who are not like that.

...... That's right. I have to check Ren's condition. I was worried about the damage caused by Rhyme.













I got up and reseated on the bed, put the blue lump on my knees and started him.



"Aoba."





"Good morning."





"Good morning."





"I'll examine you a bit now."




Because Ren iss an old model, restoration is a trouble if full-scale malfunction appears.

He has to be frequently maintained and checked.

I held a long cable from the desktop computer and pushed aside the hair of the neck of Ren and connected the cable to the connector.













I started a touch browser with the coil and the interface which supervises the engine of Ren was displayed.














"Hm.......  Maybe the reaction speed of the reflection has decreased bit."




I Grasped a tool box that was thrown on the floor, removed the lid with a 10cm square screwdriver and waded through the hair of the neck of Ren again.

Although Allmates can fundamentally be fixed with the touch browsers control panel, since Ren was an old model, I needed to look inside of him too.

I took a stock of new chips out of the tool box, and replaced the chip inside Ren's head with tweezers.














"This should be enough."




I closed the lid and control panel, removed the cable and lifted Ren in my arms.













Aoba: "How is it? Is there any place you're not feeling well?"

Ren: ".................."

Aoba: "Nn?"

Ren: "There is some sense of incongruity. However, it is within the allowable range."

Aoba: "Is that so. Well, I only changed the chip. Say immediately if any malfunction appears."

Ren: "Understood."













I stroked Ren's back when he gave an honest answer, and put my forehead on his small forehead.

I've forgotten when we started to do this, but I make sure to do this every time I do maintenance on Ren. It's like a charm.

Aoba: "Thank you as always."

Ren: "The pleaure is mine."

Aoba: "I'll count on you in the future, too."

Ren: "The pleasure is mine."













Aoba: "......... You always answer like that."

Ren: "Is there something strange in it?"



Option 1: It's not strange

Option 2: Not really




Again, these appear after you've finished all four character routes. Choose option 1 if you want to continue normally.

Option 2 for Ren's route.







No comments:

Post a Comment