Friday, August 3, 2012

Rhyme attack













The delivery destination was close if I turned left at this road and headed straight.

When I was turning at the corner, a man was crouching down by the roadside.

He was whispering something, but I didn't understand the contents well.

Recently, this sort of thing could often be seen in the town.

Sitting down on the ground and looking at the sky, muttering to himself against the wall like that.

Although originally there were these kind of people, I felt like the number had increased suddenly.

Well, as long as you stay away from them.

I quickly passed next to the whispering man.













In the alley of this neighborhood, the road was smaller than a while ago. Because it didn't get sunshine, it was humid.

And because it had many restaurants, fragrant smell and smoke drifted consistently.



"I'm suddenly kinda hungry."





"If it is neglected, a stomachache by hyperacidity will occur in about 1 hour."




"What's that. Is it rough on my stomach?"





"Yesterday's meal influences it. There is also a sleep deprivation influence to some extent afterward, too




"Aah, Yoshie-san's......"




If I remembered right, it was at the time when I was on a delivery to the courier. That cake with a huge amount of whipped cream......



"........Hm?"















I felt that something was strange and stopped.

Like someone was just staring at me.....

But I didn't see anyone particularly suspicious.













....... Must have been my imagination.



"! Aoba!"





"Eh? .........gh!?"





Suddenly, I had a feeling like I had missed my footing on stairs.













Everything reflected in my eyes stopped moving, and drifted to my step with a great speed just after that.



"Ow............."




In this situation I didn't understand, a sharp headache ran and I frowned.



"Wha.....t......!?"




Thinking became muddy like turbid water and my hands and feet numbed violently.













After a sense that tormented my whole body, a view opened out suddenly.



"..................!?"
















"What's this place........"















It was.......

Like I had been sucked into a game, it was an unrealistic space.

The wire-frame floor emitted light and continued forever.

Announcement: "Doing Rhyme settings..... doing Rhyme settings...."



"Rhyme..... that Rhyme!?"















While I was being dumbfounded, the space before me shone pale blue.

A shape of a person was formed starting with feet.













Seeing the person who appeared there, I almost fell on my back.














"Ren!?"





Ren: "Aoba, are you okay?"



"What, what just happened? And why are you looking like that."




Ren: "It seems that Allmates are reflected in their online mode here."



"Isn't online mode used mainly in Rhyme? I've seen you in that form only in the setting screen."




"And the announcement earlier said Rhyme or something......"




Ren: "Looks like it. Only, our present location is the same as before coming here."

Announcement: "Rhyme field set-up completed. Starting game."













"Aoba!"





"Gah!!!"





After I was pushed away by Ren and rolled on the floor, a fierce wind passed near my head.



"What was that........!?"















Ren: "Aoba, this is Rhyme's public field. It seem we were forcibly dragged into Rhyme."



"Ha.......!? Is that even........"





Ren: "Aoba, something is coming."

I followed Ren's line of sight and was shocked.













Rabbit's head.













.... wearing person stood there.



"Does this mean Rhyme started already........"





Rabbit: "At this occasion....."

Rabbit: "At this occasion, I am extremely honored to welcome you."

Rabbit: "Well then, let's have an enjoyable game."













Ren: "Aoba, it's coming."

Aoba: "Coming!? What should I......"













"'DEAD' set!"













"Roger!"














"Eh!? Uwa.......!"

















"That was dangerous! Oi, wait a minute!"















Aoba: "I have nothing to do with Rhyme! Cut it out!"













Rabbit: "Rhyme name, sly blue."



"Ha?"





Rabbit: "Seragaki Aoba."



"Why do you know my name....... and what's that sly something."




Rabbit: "Fight."



"I haven't done Rhyme before!"





Rabbit: "Fight."



"But I said I haven't done this before.........!"





Rabbit: "...... Fight."
















"It's useless, he won't listen!"





"Let's run!"
















"Ren, can we do something!? Is there a way to get out of here or something."




"I tried, but the logout itself seems to have been disabled."





"Seriously, what's wrong with this Rhyme!!"



















"Uah!"

















Ouuch~.....!"















Ren: "Aoba, are you alright?"



"......... It hurts quite seriously."





Ren: "Rhyme doesn't inflict damage on the real body. It is all an illusion in the brain. It is controlled so that it does not cause any further influence."

Ren: "But, in this field, the control of the damage level seems to be excluded for some reason"



"Doesn't that mean......"





Ren: "When taking damage here, some influences might be exerted on the real body."



"Isn't that the worst case........!"





"It's useless to run away."















When I looked up, a rabbit was peeping from a block that was nearby.













"'LOSS' set!"

"Roger!"













Crap....!



Option 1: Guard

Option 2: Protect Ren



These choices come after you've played all four character routes. If they don't appear, choose option 1 and pretend you didn't see them xD

If you want to play Ren's route, choose option 2.















No comments:

Post a Comment