Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Shake it off













Stop it.......!

Slap!



"Kyah!"





"A...........!"




Oh no. Now I've done it.

I had swung the woman's hand reflectively.



"It hu~rts....."





"Hey just what are you doing! That was rude!"





".......sorry."





"Raising your hand againts a woman, do you think a sorry is going to fix it!"














Koujaku: "Hey hey hey, wait a second. I'll apologize for him. I'm sorry? Like this."

Koujaku entered between me and the women and clenched the hand of the woman whom I swung with both hands tightly.



"But........"




Koujaku: "In fact, this guy hasn't really gone out with women that much."













Koujaku: "So when he's around pretty children like you ladies, he doesn't know what to do, right?"

Koujaku looked at me like demanding an agreement. His eyes were telling me to play along.













Koujaku: "Could you have mercy on me and forgive me?"



"Well, if that's the case......"





"That's right......"




The women looked at me with eyes full of pity.

It was a little irritating, but frankly, it saved me.

Or like..... just now I was saved by Koujaku.

Because he knows I hate people touching my hair the most.

When Koujaku saw my gaze, he smiled.













Koujaku: "What, what's the matter? Did you admire me because I'm a fine man?"



"Shut up hippo."





"Hey! Why are you calling Koujaku-san a hippo!"















I conveyd thanks to Koujaku while criticizing his joke by returning it smiling.

Koujaku returned only a silent wink saying that he understood.

At these times..... I'm slightly affected.



"Well then, I'm going."















Koujaku: "Right. Be careful."













I parted with Koujaku while waving slightly, and began to walk again.




NEXT: Rhyme attack








No comments:

Post a Comment