Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Are you a brat!














........ Hey, isn't this just like a kid throwing a temper tantrum!



"........... You, listen to what others say! I'm not feigning ignorance or anything!"



I stared firmly at his eyes, really trying to convey him.



"I really don't remember if I beat you, and I don't understand Rhyme really well. So......"














Thump!

But, I was pushed down roughly in the middle of my sentence.



"Ouch........"




While I endured the pain that hit straight to my back, the boy sat on my stomach.



"Oi! What are you doing!"





"Shut up."




With an indifferent expression, the boy held my hand and twisted it suddenly.



"Owow ow ow ow!"





"You can do Rhyme even with one hand."





"Geh!"




This guy.........!



"If you don't want a broken arm, fight me."




The joints of the arm which was twisted and bent backward creaked.

I absolutely....... don't want to do Rhyme. I don't like to give any trouble to Ren, too.

What should I do......!



Option 1: I heard someone climb up the stairs

Option 2: I heard a sound from the roof







No comments:

Post a Comment