Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Hesitate













......... Stop it.

My reaction was late to avoid it.



"...........gh."




No, don't touch me.........!

It happened at a time when I was going to swing the woman's hand reflectively.













Koujaku: "How cruel. Even when I'm next to you, are you trying to seduce another man?"

The big hand of Koujaku caught the hand of the woman gently and pushed it to his cheeks. The woman became bright red in an instant.













Koujaku: "Have you already gotten tired of me?"



"No- no way, I couldn't possibly....."





"That's right! That's rude in front of Koujaku-san! But I'm also jealous!"





"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to......."




Koujaku: "Don't apologize. I'm not angry or anything."













While smiling Koujaku released the woman's hand slowly.

I was secretly relieved and was grateful to Koujaku.

I was...... saved just now.

Because he knows I hate people touching my hair the most.

At these times, he really is not an enemy.......



"..............."




When Koujaku saw my gaze, he smiled.













Koujaku: "What, what's the matter? Did you admire me because I'm a fine man?"



"Shut up hippo."





"Hey! Why are you calling Koujaku-san a hippo!"




I conveyd thanks to Koujaku while criticizing his joke by returning it smiling.

Koujaku returned only a silent wink saying that he understood.

At these times..... I'm slightly affected.



"Well then, I'm going."















Koujaku: "Right. Be careful."













I parted with Koujaku while waving slightly, and began to walk again.




NEXT: Rhyme attack












No comments:

Post a Comment