Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Opening














..........

..........

You finally came....

I have been waiting.....
Always.....

Hurry to me.....

Destroy me......

With your power......

















"Hi, thank you for calling! This is the Junk Shop Heibon."

"U, Umm~ There's something I'd like to ask."

"Okay!"

"In your shop, do you have custom parts for S II type Allmates?"

"Yes we have. We also have them in stock."

"Ah, is that so. I understand. Thank you very much."

"Do you want to order?"

"Ah, no. Umm, that..."

"Yes?"

"Well, I don't think it's a good idea to say this so suddenly, but..."

"Yes?"

"If you're okay with it, umm... when your shop closes today, would you like to meet?"

"...........Ha?"

"Ah, no, that~ How should I say this, you see, voice, your voice. It's like, you have a very nice voice~ I was thinking...."

"........... No no, not at all, I'm very grateful~ Ah, by the way customer. I just remembered one thing, would you like to hear?"

"Ah, sure"

"In fact, to continue the talk about S II type custom parts a while ago, this time the new parts of that series will be arriving shortly by precedence."

"Haa"

"So, we are accepting reservations in the form of specially introducing them only to the best customers right now, would you be interested?"

"I think they will be sold out immediately because they will probably be popular products, but you can purchase it surely if you reserve now."

"yes, umm, but..."

"Of course, because this is a special guide of the customer limitation, if you would like to reserve... I'll do it for you as a service? "

"Se, service?"

"Yes, service."

"A, ah, then by all means! I'll, I'll make a reservation!"

"Certainly, thank you very much~ Then, could you please send your personal data here now."

"Okay, thank you very much! We have received your reservation~"

"Please keep supporting our shop in the future too~"

"Yes!"

"Thanks~"






*Beep*









"....... Haah."

As soon as I hung up the phone, I let out a grand sigh.

Although I do it knowingly, dealing with customers with ulterior motives is really annoying.

Well, if it goes well, I'm sure to get a happy customer, so it's good.

―― Since your voice is so amazing, I want to meet you by all means.

Among the people who contact our shop by phone, there are suddenly lots of guys saying that.

Wanting to meet by only hearing the voice... If I was a woman it'd be better, usually a guy wouldn't ask a guy something like that.

At first I treated them suitably, but as expected I became irritated when it happened numerous times, it also became easy to entice customers to buy products.

From then on, like that phone call just now, I could contribute to the sales briskly.

But, strangely, that doesn't happen in the store.

Though sometimes a customer really comes to meet after a telephone call, they feign ignorance even if I ask.

When they do, they all leave without noticing I was the owner of that voice.

Therefore, since there's no substantial damage in particular, I think "well, whatever", and just leave it be.
















"Uuu~ tto. Boss should be back soon."

I stretched myself greatly and placed my eyes on the digital clock on the counter.












This is a shop providing things ranging from small expendable supplies to specialized metal parts at a bargain price, junk shop "Heibon."

I was attracted by the delicate store name and started working here, when was it..... anyway, quite a long time ago.





".......hm? A mail?"




I had my elbow on the counter and was spacing out, when a sound rang from the coil attached to my arm.

Coil is something like a mobile phone, but a little more convenient tool.

Phone calls, e-mail, of course TV, payment of public utility charges, and identification can all be done with only this one machine.




"Let's see...."
















The emails:

Please help me
Princess in captivity

About the other day
Koujaku

Dinner
Grandma

How are you doing?
Mizuki

Next sunday
Koujaku

About the things I requested
Mr. Haga




"Princess in captivity?"




Is it a new type of advertisement? Of the adult system.

Of course the continuation would be "Please help me, I'm troubled by my aching body", right?

e-mail deletion....




"Gue!"




While I was operating the coil, something striked me in the waist.

I fell from the chair and something heavy landed on my back.

Two or more giggling shrills. The culprits would be...















Nao: "Aoba's freeeee!"















Kio: "You've lots of spare time!"















Mio: "You're so uncool!"




".....Why- you- brats-!"




They appeared, the brat siblings.

The eldest son, Kio, the second son, Nao, the eldest daughter, Mio.

A group of annoying neighborhood kids who only come here to go on a wild rampage.



"I've said many times this isn't a playground! Don't you kids come with a learning ability!"





Nao: "Aaa! Aoba's looking at a pervy e-mail!"

Kio: "Eh!"

Mio: "No way!"

Nao raised his voice after looking at my coil over my back, and the remaining two who heard it leaned over me further.

Su, suffocating......




"Ge, Get off me, stupid....."






"Pervy e-mail! Pervy e-mail! Aoba's a pervert! Pervert!"





"Adult men are dirty!"




"Nu-uh! It's some mail about bying bad stuff! 'Cuz this shop is sketchy!"





"Sketchyyy! Sketchyyy!"





"This shop really does suck!"





"U, gu......gu"






"Alright! Let's arrest the pervy, dirty and sketchy Aoba!"




"That's right!"




"Arreeeest!"




"Gugu, gu........ Move already, you brats!!"



















"Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!"

While not holding back on the kids, I stood up with wavering legs.

I don't care if I'm said to be unpopular. There's no way those guys would falter at such a thing.



"Hey hey, that thing on top of the shelf, what's it used for?"






"I'm sure it's a tool to defeat somebody!"






"Scaaary! Men are savages!"





Their interest has already moved to other things...




"Hey, you guys...... geh!"




When I looked at my coil, I was shocked. At some point it had started to display a completion screen.

Oh yeah, I have a feeling I heard a strange sound from the coil a while ago.....

When I was messing with the kids, I may have pushed a button accidentally.

I hope I didn't download any strange programs...



"Aa come on, this is the worst..."




When I was at a loss, the retro bell attached to the door of the shop clanged.














Mr. Haga: "Huu, today's delivery destination was slightly far."

The store manager, Mr. haga, who had gone out for a delivery, came back.

Mr. haga: "It became a little late, Aoba-ku...."

The smiling face of Mr. Haga drooped when he saw the brats.

Considering the damage they have caused to the shop, well, it's a natural reaction.

Mr. Haga: "...Oh, you guys, hello. You came."














"Kiooo, take that dooown."














"Wait a sec. Here we....egh!"














"Kio is unexpectedly small!"

Kio: "What did you say!"














Mr. Haga: "He, Hey hey guys, it's dangerous to play inside the shop. You might get hurt."

Mr. Haga noted in the confusion. But the brats aren't listening.



"Just, a little more...! Eih!"




Mr. Haga: "Y, You guys...."



"Aaagh, you're so noisyyy!





"Shut up baldyyyy!"






".......Ah."






"Ah."






"Ah."




Aaa-a, he said it.

The air aroung Mr. Haga freezes.

Mr. Haga: "........The children who are playing there. Although I heard something irrelevant....."













"Now, what was that again....?"













"Come on, please try saying it one more time. The first word was..... ba?"




"Ba.........."



Mr. Haga: "Ba?"



"Ba..... Ba..... Ba, lance, the balance of my stomach is off because I'm hungry, so, so I'm, I'm going hoooome!!"





"Right, let's go home!"






"Let's go!"




The brats ran out of the store at full speed.

Mr. Haga: ".....Ba..... ? What was that continuation of ba all about.... What happened to the ba....."



"Ah, that's right boss! Yes yes listen to this!"




I started talking in a hurry to Mr. Haga who is mumbling something.



"Orders of the S series of A parts have increased again recently!"



Mr. Haga: "... Parts?"



"Yes! Woow~ As expected! It's just as boss read before! It's an increase of 50% of sales from the previous month!"



Mr. Haga: "Is that.... so."



"Yes it is! It's increasing! The sales are doubling!"
















Mr. Haga: "Sales.... doubling!"

Mr. Haga: "Well well, that's good to hear."

Mr. Haga: "If they are selling so well, shall we increase the stock a little more."














When Mr. Haga reacted to my talking, he finally returned to normal.

What a relief.... it was dangerous.

Mr. Haga is so outrageous that once he snaps, he begins to act violently....

When he returned to his usual state, he pushed up his glasses, raised his eyebrows and laughed.













Mr. Haga: "Aah, really.... those are some troubling children, aren't they."



"Ye, Yeah. Aren't they~"




Mr. Haga: "If they weren't so mischievous, they would be very cute kids... "



"That's for sure."





No matter how many times I see him change to almost a different person, I'm surprised.

In these cases, I think it's said that they are fast to flip the switch...



"Oh yeah, Aoba-kun."




Mr. Haga walked up to the counter and picked up a paper bag from his feet.














Mr. Haga: "I'm sorry, but could you deliver this baggage to the courier? You can wrap it up for today as you go."




"Eh, is it okay?"




Mr. Haga: "Yes. As a matter of fact, a customer is coming here suddenly today, so I thought I would close the shop early."



"Well if that's the situation, I'll do it."
I took my bag which I had left next to me, and received the paper bag from Mr. Haga.

When I checked the address, it was a bit far. That's the courier's job.



"Well then, I'm leaving. And, thanks for your hard work."




Mr. Haga: "Yes, thank you for today. Be careful."














I bowed at the widely smiling Mr. Haga and left the shop.

The time displayed in the coil is 3:00PM. Even if this was a back street, some people had gathered here.

There were several routes I could use to get to the recipient. At this time, I wondered which of them would be the fastest.

From the bag hanging on my shoulder, I took out a lump of soft hair with both hands.
















While holding the lump of hair that had his eyes closed, I started it by pressing his palm against his forehead.

Aoba: "Ren, wake up."
















When I called him, he opened his deep-black eyes with a click.

Ren: ".... Aoba."

Aoba: "I want to go to the courier, please search for the quickest route."

Ren: "Understood."














Silently, Ren put his tiny paws lightly on my upper arm.


"Road 241 at east is blocked because of a police inspection. Buses are canceled for maintenance. It is quicker to make a detour bypassing the north terminal."




"I see, thank you."




When I patted his head, Ren barked once and wagged his tail.




"All right. Let's get going."




Enjoy the opening! ^______^









NEXT: Midorijima









No comments:

Post a Comment