Saturday, July 21, 2012

Childhood friend













At the end of the wide road the courier's sign was visible.

When I was walking towards it, I noticed a thick crowd in the middle of the road.

It seemed to be apparently a loud fight.

As I walked thinking they're in the way, a stir occurred suddenly. Following a rising of a shrill scream.



"Hm?"



I looked at the center standing on tiptoes from between curious onlookers.

A big bulky man was laying on the ground shamefully, and another man was standing next to him.

The standing man had his back towards me, but I immediately knew who he was.

A bright red kimono and a big sword. It can only be him.













"Despite how bulky you are, you were not a big deal at all. Even though you were in front of her, aren't you messed up."



"Kyaaah! Koujaku-saaaan~!"





"So cool~! Dreamy~!!"















When Koujaku tapped the sword to his shoulder, the heart eyed girls rushed to him stepping on the laying man. Aa-a......



"Umm..... Umm, I'm really sorry......"




The woman who was standing at some distance approached Koujaku apologetically and lowered her head in a bow.



"When I said selfishly to him that I wanted Koujaku-san to do my hair, He..."




"That's impudent!"





"Yeah! Know when YOUR turn is!"




This embarrassed woman seemed to be the lover of the man still laying on the street.

Perhaps they tried to enter Koujaku's shop and they started an uproar or something.

Koujaku controlled the surrounding women gently by hand, and smiled at the bowing woman.













Koujaku: "Young Lady. If you think so I feel honored and privileged to be a hairdresser. But hey, all of you are my precious customers. It's reaaaally important to keep the queue in order."



"Yes..."




"Your boyfriend was a bit pushy, but he was thinking your best. Don't blame him too much? Well, please do come again someday. When you do, I'll welcome you."



"Yes!"




The expression of the troubled woman changed incredibly fast. Her eyes sparkled and she blushed up to her cheeks.

Did this just happen...

The other surrounding women who seemingly didn't like where this was going pushed away the enchanted woman.



"Hey! How long are you going to stand there? Move aside!"




"Umm, Koujaku-san! You catched a sweat, right? I just bought this handkerchief a while ago but.... If you'd like, please use it!"















Koujaku: "No, that's no good. You bought it because you liked it, right? Use it yourself."



"It's okay! If Koujaku-san would use this, I'm sure this Handkerchief would also be satisfied!"



"Satisfied huh.... If you say it that way and I'd refuse, I'd be out of fashion. Well, I'll thankfully use it then."

Koujaku took the woman's hand together with the presented handkerchief and drew them closer to himself and smiled.

"Thanks."



"!!!!!!"















There it is. The deadly killer smile.

Or so I call it myself.



"Ha~~~~~~~~~~"




The handkerchief woman who completely got into a weakening state attracted eyes of terrible jealousy. Even one of them seemed to be able to kill.



"....Let's go already."




This was already a really familiar scene.

While being disgusted, I started to separate from the crowd.















"Aoba?"

....geh.

I knew that everybody's attention was directed to me. Don't call me at this timing....

OMG, let's pretend I didn't notice.













I turned around on my heels and started to walk away hastily.

"Oi, wait."

Koujaku who didn't regard my state of mind ran after me and caught my arm.

Aa-a.......













"Aoba. It really is you, Aoba."



"......Yeah."




"What's with that bad habit. If you're present, say something."



"Well, yeah..... I just happened to pass during work."

















"During work? A delivery?"

Koujaku breathed out with a whiff and smiled. The surrounding women's eyes became hearts again.

That smiling is his habit from long ago, but there's plenty of women who fall for it like this. It's like the sub-weapon for his killer smile.

However.... There was too much people so speaking was difficult.... especially the eyes of the women were scary.



"By the way, don't you have work too. Though there seems to be some kind of commotion here."



"Yeah, because this guy here tried to ignore the queue."

Koujaku pointed at the man who was upside down on the road with his chin.



"If you won't give it a rest, you'll be stabbed before long."




"Stabbed? By whom?"



"If you look around you'll see...."




While feeling jaded, I looked at the women who were glaring back at my way.

Be it a woman or a man, if you get close to Koujaku, I'll never forgive you! I felt that kind of spirit. Scary.













"Aaa, well, it should be fine. Or do I look like I'd be stabbed that easily?

Koujaku lifted the edges of his mouth into a smile and laughed.

This guy......

But he certainly is skilled so I won't say anything.

Koujaku has been aware of the merits of his face a long time ago, not to put it blatantly he's a casually confident man, and good at fighting.

He works as a hairdresser on the flow and cuts and trims women's hair, he seems to be quite famous for it.

Because he's so whimsical he puts out a sign wherever and whenever he likes. There's neither any notice nor reservations.  Despite that, there's always a long line in an instant.

Whenever Koujaku touches your hair it's supposed to make you feel like you can fly to the heavens.

....... I can't even imagine how it would be.

while having such specs on, the good guy seems like cheating again.



"Anyway, keep the woman play within bounds. How many women are crying in the shadows."














"You keep saying that. Can't help it, it is shameful for a man to refuse a woman when she offers herself to him. Women are the treasures of this world." 

"Women are pretty and cute. So I want to be gentle to everyone."



"Koujaku-san, you're so cool!"





"I love you~!"





"...... Well, I suppose it's fine like that then. anyway, I'm going now."



"Right."















"Koujaku-san, hurry~!"





"Hey there, it's my turn to get done next."





"...................."




As soon as I was finished talking, the women mobbed Koujaku instantly.

Koujaku in the middle looked at me like he just remembered something.



"Ah, that's right. I'll come visit your place in the near future, so my best regards to Tae-san."




"Yeah yeah."




I gave a decent answer and begun to walk.

Nevertheless..... that guy was not tired at all.

He does anyhting he likes because he says women are treasures, but for me it's impossible.

Isn't it said that those kind of people are a certain kind of character.

While hearing the women's bubbling voices from the back, I went to the courier.




NEXT: Delivery Works







No comments:

Post a Comment